Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Going to be a White Christmas!


We have been experiencing winter here in the northeast and winter doesn't officially start until Saturday. One thing for sure is that we will have a white Christmas. Last year, we didn't have any winter weather until late in January. Even golf courses were open until then. I've sent my kids in California and North Carolina this photo which I took yesterday and wished them good flights home at the end of the week. I hope they make it since more snow is predicted for Friday. If weather gets between me and my children for Christmas I'm going to be one very grumpy lady.

A special thanks to Mrs. Goodneedle for my special gift to commemorate her 300th post on her blog. She, and little Hannas, recently drew my name to receive this honor. I will be waiting patiently for it to arrive (well, alright, rather impatiently....I can't wait!!).

Next post: Christmas preparations.

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I hope you're not planning on dining al fresco.