Wednesday, January 31, 2007

California Golfing!


Just a quick update to share that Hubby and I are in beautiful Palm Desert, California, enjoying the week at that Desert Springs Marriott. We're playing golf everyday, enjoying the magnificent views, and basking in the warmth. At home it's quite cold with snow predicted by the end of the week. I do think that yesterday was just about the perfect day: an amazing breakfast buffet, 18 holes of golf (I beat Hubby!), a gorgeous day, a post-game cocktail by the pool, and a lovely dinner here at the resort. We're getting plenty of sleep, plenty of exercise, and plenty to eat! Now, off to play more golf!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm not a golfer, but this looks like a great escape from the cold and snow. Have a great time..!

meggie said...

Your holiday sounds like perfect bliss for you & your hubby!
It is always lovely to go somewhere special, & truly relax.
I agree with Sheila, Have a Great time!

Ancestor Collector said...

Thanks, Ladies! It has such a fun week.....a real vacation. Soon it will be back to the cold and snow and all those layers to keep myself warm. And no more golf until at least April....how sad!