Saturday, January 13, 2007

What about you?


This is me! Every time I take these tests, this is my result: Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging. I definitely take things to heart, do better one-on-one or in small groups, and have compassion and empathy. I'm a good friend. Funny that this test says I'd be a good interior designer.....I've just spent the day painting our bedroom!

You Are An ISFJ

The Nurturer

You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.

You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Maybe I missed something, I have absolutely no idea what the abbrevs. stand for, but you and I are only "off" by one letter... I am INFJ, but our profiles look very different.

meggie said...

I got INFP, -have forgotten what P stands for?
If you get a chance read my blog for today- I am not 'begging' for readers, but thought you might find it interesting from the Genealogy side of things?

Writer?? I always dreamed of becoming a writer. haha.